libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore

From: Robin Vobruba
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 23:40:47 +0200

This thing made me think. It made me angry, feel helpless, and it made
me remember other Free Software projects with leads who are mostly
negative, and that made me feel bitter.
I did not come up with anything remotely useful and practically viable
for such projects, but i can recommend to anyone feeling disillusioned
about this too, to do an internet search for "how to deal with
negative people". i bet you, reading about this, will be time well
spent. it helped me a lot.