libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] [coreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU pr

From: mdn
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] [coreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU project refuses to let go of libreboot
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:46:44 +0200

Le 24/09/2016 15:51, Jonathan A. Kollasch a écrit :
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 03:11:32PM +0200, mdn wrote:
>> The signature is incorrect and Leah if it's you.
>>
>> Please stop spreadings words that aren't helping.
>
> What sort of words do you think would help⸮
I suggest reading "Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life" from
Marshall B. Rosenberg
If you want to read part of it to see what it talks about, I can share
with you privately the first two chapters.

>> Your actions is fueling the anger of everyone and not only fsf members.
>
> If there is any truth in what Leah is saying—and I believe there
> is—everyone should be aware of it.
It's not leah who was fired and her friend does not want to talk about
it (privacy matter has I understood).
This is a private matter and should stay has it is, private.

>> To react like this you must be suffering.
>
> Leah has suffered her post-adolescent, if not entire, life being
> disapproved of by major portions of society.  You do not need to—
> and should not—remind her.
If she has overcome it, in that case it is not a problem talking about
generality.
I am not talking directly to what happened to her and it only concerns her.

>> The fsf and members have bean more ethical and respectful towards anyone
>> than any free/libre software group, I doubt that it comes from them.
>>
>> Bad moments happens in life, all of us have suffered from something.
>
> Some of us have suffered a lot more than others.

I stooped thinking like that because it only brings immoral competition.

Suffering isn't a competition it does not give your any more rights than
anyone.