Re: [libredwg] [bug #28858] Segfaults on DWG file

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] [bug #28858] Segfaults on DWG file
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:26:11 -0300

I've not managed to reproduce Felipe's work here because I got into a
mess with git. I applied his original patch sent over email directly
and now I can't pull because a couple of files are changed and I don't
have the git-foo for 'ignore local changes, just go get upstream
again' (short of deleting it and cloning again - which may be the
right answer?)
git pull && git reset --hard HEAD, or something to that effect will override all local changes.