Re: [libredwg] [news] Autodesk and Open Design Alliance Reach Agreement

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [libredwg] [news] Autodesk and Open Design Alliance Reach Agreement for Autodesk DWG Trademarks
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 07:36:48 +0200

Wow,
Libogr uses dwgdirect, now that is really worth working on.

here are some I found :
http://code.google.com/p/gdal-kml/
http://code.google.com/p/tf-net/

here is some sketchup plugin for dwg:
http://download.sketchup.com/OnlineDoc/gsu_mac/K-Input_and_Output/Import_and_Export/IO-DWGDXFExport.htm

I will start on gdal, I will build header files for all gdal/ogr usages of dwgdirect and rebuild the header files from that.

mike