Re: [libredwg] New lurker

From: Duncan Lithgow
Subject: Re: [libredwg] New lurker
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:55:31 +0200

On 30 July 2010 18:34, Felipe Sanches <address@hidden> wrote:
> nice! I didnt know about the dynamic blocks. I wonder how these are stored
> in dwg files... I'll have to look at the specs again to figure it out.
>
> Can you create a file for us that contains a dynamic block?

I've created some files and sent them directly to Felipe. I release
them to the public domain, but don't know how you guys want to deal
with files. So if you, Felipe can sort them out this time and someone
let me know how I should do it next time.

The files are created in AutoCAD Architecture 2008 and exported to dxf
and dwg formats for 2007, 2004 and 2000. So they should be navigable.

Duncan

--
'The unconsidered life is not worth living' - Socrates