[libredwg] Newer LibreDWG version?

From: Louis Coquio
Subject: [libredwg] Newer LibreDWG version?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:21:14 +0100

Hi !
I'm actually searching an API or library who can translate .dwg to something more....readable ( like SVG format ) !
I've found your API, compiled it and try it. Unfortunately, don't work with Autocad 2004 and newer, so I want to ask you if there's a more recently version of LibreDWG ( or something similar )  who supports Autocad 2010, and who's more easier to use than this library.
Thanks a lot for your answers !

Louis Coquio (Wopata) {
  p = +33 (0)5 56 32 63 61
  a = F-33000 Bordeaux - 73, rue de Leyteire
  w = http://www.wopata.com/
  t = http://www.twitter.com/wopata
}