Re: [libredwg] Where is lineweight in a layer?

From: R. van Twisk
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Where is lineweight in a layer?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:34:06 -0500

Rodrigo,

I am pretty sure the DXF spec states it's possible. This is something that
LibreDWG already does,
but I should read teh spec for sure, right?? :)
Saving and loading a DWG with draftsight also reveals that the lineweight is
loaded back.
with the drawing. I will see if I can look a bit further...

Ries