Re: [libredwg] Small patches

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Small patches
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:53:02 -0300

Hello, Eduardo!

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013, Eduardo Morais wrote:

> Hello.
> Some people from IME-USP and me are working to integrate libredwg with our
> CAD software, Archimedes (www.archimedes.org.br).
> For now, we have made small patches (restore C++ compatibility and changes
> to the README file).
> We hope to also make a Debian and RPM package, but that will be in the
> future.

Thank you for your patches. It is really nice that you are working on the
project.

I will look for your patches this week, I hope.

I spoke with someone from IME on the phone last week, maybe that was you?

I must admit that I've barely had time for this project on the past
two years, plus the licensing issue.

Maybe someone wants to step in as a new co-maintainer?

It also came to my mind that Google Summer of Code 2013 is on. We
could contribute some ideas (or revive old ones) to the GNU umbrella.

best,
--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

http://metamaquina.com.br