Re: [libredwg] GSOC Project : LibreDWG Decode Refactoring

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSOC Project : LibreDWG Decode Refactoring
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:28:19 -0300

> I want to gain in-depth knowledge about decode.c file.
> If we refactor decode.c, will it effect on encode.c or not?

Not really. Although we might want the encoding and decoding of the
basic file structure to be somehow automated like the entities.

Changes to dwg.h (the basic structure of *entities*) reflect on
{en,de}code.c or whoever includes dwg.h and reimplements the macros
used there.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

http://metamaquina.com.br