[libredwg] Refactoring of R13-R15 and R2004

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: [libredwg] Refactoring of R13-R15 and R2004
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 23:09:45 +0530

Refactoring of R13-R15 and R2004 (with previous existing code) is
almost done. You can check here:

https://github.com/Akaur/Refactor-LibreDWG/

If need any changes, then please suggest.

But currently I am stuck with one of the error while running make.
This error is in header.c file.
I am specifying the scope of "header_variables.spec" file in
dwg_decode_header_variables() function.
Still showing error about it's declaration.

So please get me out of this error.

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."