Re: [libredwg] GSOC Progress - LibreDWG Decode Refactoring

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSOC Progress - LibreDWG Decode Refactoring
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 15:44:52 -0300

Hello, my first little suggestion, just for code readability:

1 - Change the esperanto word "tio", in the definition of unions from "dwg.h" by the word "as". This word also appears in many c-files in field selection from pointers (->tio), so mass substitution would be easily accomplished using the 'sed' utility.

These unions in "dwg.h", would be terminated like this:

union  ...
{
} as;

Instead of;

union  ...
{
} tio;

And, for example, the following code:

  Dwg_Object_##token * _obj = obj->tio.object->tio.token; \

Would be, after substitution:

  Dwg_Object_##token * _obj = obj->as.object->as.token; \

Like I said, it's just a suggestion, if you are afraid to break something (I don't think so), feel free not to do this.