Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding starts

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding starts
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:03:57 +0530

On 10/14/13, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:

> It was nice to have you both as GSoC students this summer with
> LibreDWG. It will be nice if you share your experience / view to be
> part of this project of GNU.

I consider myself lucky to be the part of GNU organization. It was a
new experience for me to be mentored by some one else regarding my
project. Thanks to Rodrigo for guiding me through out my GSoC program.
I'd like to be a part of this organization for the upcoming years too.
:-)

> Would like to see you associate with this project actively in future.

Sure! Currently I've cloned refactoring branch and I am integrating my
API to the re-factored code. I will report as it starts working fully
functional.

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot