Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding starts

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding starts
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:01:59 +0530

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 4:46 AM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> @ Gaganjyot and Avneet
>
> It was nice to have you both as GSoC students this summer with
> LibreDWG. It will be nice if you share your experience / view to be
> part of this project of GNU.

This summer is awesome for me. I learned a lot of things from started
with making
a proposal and ended with evaluations. It was another open source
community that I have contributed.
I would like to thanks to Dr. H.S Rai and Till Heuschmann for guiding
and helping me in this summer coding.
I will continue my contribution to this project.

Thanks to LibreDWG community and GNU Project !

> Would like to see you associate with this project actively in future.

Yeah, sure.
Have you think about its release?
I think we should merge new changes with the master branch.
What do you say?

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."