Re: [libredwg] tio keyword

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [libredwg] tio keyword
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 22:03:48 +0530

On 10/28/13, gagan <address@hidden> wrote:
> @Avneet, what is the new word for tio ? I think we should merge
> re-factoring branch with main branch because even I need to change the
> tio keyword everywhere in my API code.

Hi Gagan,

As a translated word for "tio" suggested by Felipe is "as", but when I
made those changes in source files were created errors in Python
bindings (SWIG Interface). These errors were occuring in a file that
was created automatically under binding directory.

The reason behind these errors is that "as" is a reserved keyword in
Python. So we can't give this word to a structure's object name.
"tio" is a object name for struct DWG Objects. So you suggest some
alternatives, then I will change It.

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."