Re: [libredwg] Release plan

From: Guruprasad Rane
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Release plan
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:29:29 +0530

Hi All

Kindly let me know if there is anything that I can do for testing.

I have little knowledge about programming but used AutoCad since R14.

Regards
Guruprasad Rane

On Wednesday 19 February 2014 10:39 AM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:
On Seg, 17 Fev 2014, Avneet Kaur wrote:

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM, gagan <address@hidden> wrote:
Even with example.dwg ?

No, that is fetching problem with objects. For that I have to revert
to old DWG specs.
But this is not the right solution. What other say ?
This is a deal breaker. If example.dwg (a very simple file) doesn't
work, we can't expect other files to work. We need more extensive
testing before merging the refactoring branch.

We should test at least 3 files for each of the supported
versions. There was some work on gathering those files. We must find
files with adequate copyright terms, preferably public
domain. Archive.org might help us.

We can also do private testing (not commit files to the repo).

There is a testing suite by Guruprasad Rane I want to look back at,
but that won't happen before this release is done.