[libredwg] Status and Entities Attributes

From: Piyush Parkash
Subject: [libredwg] Status and Entities Attributes
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:13:28 +0530

Firstly I would like to apologize for the time lost. I couldn't devote
much time and lost lots of valuable days. But I am trying to make up
for the lost time. I am devoting all of my time to get stable with my
milestones. Please bear with me a little.

Secondly, Yesterday I was able to make a prototype of TestSuite.c
which outputs the XML for Line Entity similar to the format of XML
which is produced by GuruPrasad's Script. But I couldn't figure, How
to get all the attributes?

@gaganjyot Can you help me with this a little?

Here is the list of attributes that I haven't able to get how to fetch
from structs

http://pastebin.com/eUcCZdFD

@Sir Can I please get commit rights to the repository so that I can
push the changes so far made.

--
Piyush Parkash
piyushparkash.wordpress.com

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit
story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” ―
Jordan Belfort