Re: [libredwg] Release plan

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Release plan
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 10:10:01 +0200

() Piyush Parkash <address@hidden>
() Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:31:12 +0530

   > so it's enough for us to have
   > a little patience

   :D

OK, things are a little further along now:

 http://hydra.nixos.org/build/15906842/nixlog/1/raw

(though still failing w/ 0% success rate).
The problem now is lack of dejagnu.h, so i just added that:

 http://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/hydra-recipes.git/commit/?id=36519a3f84

and now we wait some more.  I *think* that should do it for
required (non-optional) dependencies, as per configure.ac,
but i've been wrong before...

Speaking of configure.ac, would anyone mind if i were to clean
up the m4-quoting (by adding [] pairs, basically) a bit?

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502