Re: [libredwg] Libredwg Rebirth

From: Dave Bender
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Libredwg Rebirth
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 11:39:52 -0500

I currently use libredwg in my own private work and would be happy to
see my bug fixes and enhancements go into libredwg.
I don't plan on working with the FSF; I will only make changes to my
own branch in github https://github.com/benegon/libredwg
The libredwg project can feel free to pull changes from there.

And I will echo the sentiment of many a CAD developer: the ODA
membership is not cheap but if given the opportunity I would join that
and use their closed source library.
So libredwg has to be an attractive alternative for the developer, not
just the user.

My $0.02