Re: [libredwg] Deletion of extra branches

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Deletion of extra branches
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:55:32 +0530

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 12:07 AM, gagan <address@hidden> wrote:
> We have no idea if we should
> merge Refactoring branch because it was a refactored code and didn't
> gave the expected output.

No. Don't delete it.
I think Felipe cloned refactoring branch.
And Rodrigo specified an Issue regarding their non-working behavior.

If you can make contribution to this branch by fixing an Issue,
then I'll be thankful to you.

I will get sometime at the end of Jan, so I will try to be active here.

Thanks !

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."