Re: [libredwg] About the GSOC project

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] About the GSOC project
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:51:08 +0530

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Junkai Zeng <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Junkai Zeng, a graduate student in Virginia Tech. Although I am new to
> open source community, I am very interested in your GSOC 2015 project,
> including rewriting the python binding of libredwg and parcing SAT & SAB
> formated data. I am proficient in python and C programming, and enthusiastic
> about area related to computer graphics so I really want to contribute to
> this project.
>
> Could you tell me the current situation of the project with more details, so
> I can work out a proposal on it? Thanks.

Hi Junkai,

Welcome to LibreDWG.

May I know a brief information about you, your previous works, your skillset ?

What you have contributed in the fields of Computer graphics ?

Further, could you please elaborate your interest in the project ?

What are your plans, what have you thought about this project ? What
will you be using ?

Situation of project means ?

And most important question, Have you compiled and used LibreDWG ?

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot