[libredwg] [patch #9870] Fixes for hatch, ltype and doubles

From: Lyubomir Savekov
Subject: [libredwg] [patch #9870] Fixes for hatch, ltype and doubles
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 02:30:23 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #9870 (project libredwg):

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
libredwg

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]
The modifications are my personal work. Nothing was copied/borrowed.

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]
The modifications were done as part of my work for EngView Systems Sofia JSC.
My employer is informed and accepts, that the changes I've done will be made
public.

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]
Sofia

[What year were you born?]
1986

[Please write your email address here.]
address@hidden

[Please write your postal address here.]
1784

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written so
far?]
-No new files created.
-Files modified: src/spec.h; src/dwg.spec; src/out_dxf.c

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9870>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/