[libredwg] Install Linux Mint 19.3

From: Joe Carmichael
Subject: [libredwg] Install Linux Mint 19.3
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:53:19 +0100

Hello,

I cannot install on Linux Mint 19.3. I installed as a user. It failed and I tried again as sudo with the same result. The guide says to email here for any help.

Steps I took, following the guide on libreplanet here.

That command throws the following output.

I tried the next steps just in case the above was expected.

I stopped at this point. Is there any advice on what steps to take next to try and install this? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Joe