Re: [libredwg] scandir() in test/unit-testing/common.c

From: Reini Urban
Subject: Re: [libredwg] scandir() in test/unit-testing/common.c
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:06:42 +0100

Iain Hibbert <plunky@ogmig.net> schrieb am Mo., 9. Nov. 2020, 22:44:
Hello

On NetBSD, the scandir() declaration is inside an #ifdef _NETBSD_SOURCE
block, see:

  https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/include/dirent.h#111

and this means that the test/unit-testing/common.c file fails to build
because of lack of prototype. I see that at the top of this file there are
a few definitions and I think that these are for this purpose, the
declaration is hidden behind __BSD_VISIBLE on FreeBSD for instance. Adding

  #define _NETBSD_SOURCE

at the head of this file allows this to compile fine and the tests all
pass.

Oh my, they couldn't just take _BSD_SOURCE?

Thanks, fixed.

Reini