[libredwg] I have a problem and need your help

From: Itsuka Kotori
Subject: [libredwg] I have a problem and need your help
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 09:23:20 +0000

Greetings
Hello, I have encountered some problems and need your help. If you can reply to me, I will be very grateful
I am very happy to use LIBREDWG, this is really a great open source software, I like it very much
When I wanted to Dockerize LIBREDWG recently, I downloaded your distribution (http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libredwg/libredwg-0.12.3.tar.gz) and followed the guide (https: //libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibreDWG) to compile, all this is normal, but when I use it, I encountered a problem, the problem is as follows
In Docker

The following is the compilation command I used
```
./configure --enable-trace
make
make check
sudo make install
```
This is the dockers image
https://hub.docker.com/r/hermityoshino/libredwg2
docker pull hermityoshino/libredwg2:latest

您好
我遇到一些问题需要你们的帮助,如果能够回复我,我将万分感谢
很高兴能使用LIBREDWG,这真是一个伟大的开源软件,我非常的喜欢它
最近当我想对LIBREDWG进行DOCKER化时,我下载了你们的发行版(http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libredwg/libredwg-0.12.3.tar.gz),然后按照指南(https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibreDWG)进行编译,这一切都很正常,但当我使用时却遇到了问题,问题如下