[libredwg] JSON to DWG

From: Jonathon Neville
Subject: [libredwg] JSON to DWG
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 23:08:34 -0400

Hi
I want to open a JSON file as a DWG - in WrightSoft (duct design software), or BricSys, or Sketchup.
Am I right that I convert JSON to DWG by downloading LibreDWG and then ... I tried to make sense of this, but I can't:
DXF/JSON to DWG: in_dxf/json keeps the T and TU strings as TV. encode to <r2007 keeps it as TV, r2007+ translates it to TU. it sets DWG_OPTS_IN

Can you tell me how?

(Or if it's easier for you, can someone convert it for me?)