libreplanet-dev

Re: Support for launching the FSF forge

From: Karl-Philipp Richter
Subject: Re: Support for launching the FSF forge
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 21:19:41 +0200

Am 07.04.20 um 17:01 schrieb Ian Kelling:
> Thank you very much for the offer. This is the right place. We are still
> in the evaluation phase, so definitely will be seeking a lot more help
> once we do decide. Do you have experience with system administration of
> GNU/Linux? Debian based systems? Trisquel 9? Ansible? python?

Great, ping me if you're ready.

I'm using Ubuntu for over 10 years now on my laptop and home server. I
never had any trouble using Debian for all sorts of tasks. I have
professional experience in managing system for a web-based SAAS solution
with Ansible (mostly web and database server rollout as well as a Docker
swarm). Python is my primary scripting language, I have good knowledge
of most of the built-in features, however few knowledge of Python
frameworks. I'm doing a lot with Kubernetes I'm very keen of the
concept. I hope to be able to become certified Kubernetes admin soon.