Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Re: linux-2.6.28.8-libre1: suitable for Free

From: farid abdelnour
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Re: linux-2.6.28.8-libre1: suitable for Free System Distributions
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:07:50 -0300

great job my friend

will take a look.

cheers to all from brazil!

2009/3/21 Rubén Rodríguez <ruben@es.gnu.org>
I'm going to backport it into Trisquel 2.1 (hardy based) immediately, it
seems to be an excellent work!

Also, a 2.6.24 deblobber based in this work would be very useful, as it
can be applied to the default kernel from both Trisquel and gNewSense.

Kudos.
Rubén

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439