Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Do you want to promote free software [retroact

From: Mark Holmquist
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Do you want to promote free software [retroactive reply]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:09:54 -0700

I'm replying to this message: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreplanet-discuss/2012-03/msg00002.html

> get people to produce freely licensed flyers promoting free softwore and the FSF

Danny, thanks for the great idea, and for pointing me to this list! I already have one flyer that I created a while back, but sadly do not have the source file for it. It's not very exciting, either....in any case, I'll likely be putting together a few more in the future, and I will put them all on my site [0] and possibly send a reminder to this list (in reply to this thread), or maybe post somewhere on the LP wiki (is there a place for this?) if I ever update with more.

Feel free to copy files from there and add them to MediaGoblin, I don't have an account and oddly cannot find the register button :)

I'd also be happy to put up a mirror of others' files, just shoot me an email off-list with either a link or an attachment and any relevant copyright/licensing information.

Thanks all, and go freely!

[0] http://marktraceur.info/shared/flyers/

--
Mark Holmquist