Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New GNU

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New GNU
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:04:41 -0400

Indeed, I was considering doing this for companies. There are many companies that force you to use proprietary software and it would be great for people to know this before they apply. If I had known how much proprietary software was in use I wouldn't even apply for the position.

On the other hand, free software companies would benefit because more developers would know that they use/develop free software. I'm not even aware of any Toronto based companies that produce free software.