Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free as in Freedom Production

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free as in Freedom Production
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:23:32 -0600

wayne, steve wrote:
> This reminds me of http://opencores.org

The design of hardware is, of course, very important.

But how do we turn designs into products?

I don't think OpenCores group is trying to organize
consumers to buy and co-own factories.

I want to focus on the *production* of designs,
instead of leaving that to China.

> Also, http://www.sensorica.co

I've been in touch with Tiberius Brastaviceanu
for a few years now, and he is one of the few I
have in Google+ circles.

I think he wants to empower the User, but does
not yet understand my approach of using property
co-ownership toward that end.

I still have hope we can work together.

Once we organize consumers to co-own the
farms and factories and communication networks,
there will be nobody left to stop us.

Once production is for Use-Value, there will
no longer be any need to keep production and
government separate, as such corporations will
be on "our side" by definition.

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
http://SourceFreedom.BlogSpot.com