Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Minetest server [was: Gaming Collective: Hoste

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Minetest server [was: Gaming Collective: Hosted server]
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 01:43:27 -0400

You need that much hardware just to handle ~20 connections? How much latency are you experiencing with that setup and is it possible to use clusters/cloud hosting to host this?

What's the cost of the setup? What's the cost of bandwidth?

What is the cost to the FSF for this?

Can we comply with the Kickstarter guidelines (http://www.kickstarter.com/help/guidelines) or do we have to setup a paypal or some other payment method to raise more cash for this?

-Rudolf O.