Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Alternatives to closed, non-free webmail servi

From: Mike Linksvayer
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Alternatives to closed, non-free webmail services?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:56:50 -0700

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius@gmail.com> wrote:
> If we deny this importance, and intend to stay in
> our individual caves as the cloud providers and
> ISPs and cell-phone network owners harm us in
> various ways to their benefit, then we will become
> less and less relevant as the hardware owners
> grow in strength and viciousness.
>
> This fundamental problem is considered to be of
> so little value that I cannot find a single person
> willing to work toward a solution.

I ignore your postings because you merely say the same abstract things
over and over again. Sure, I'm interested in a GNU mode of production.
Please try some concrete solutions and submit bugs and feature
requests to the software and organizations you try.

Lots of people share services and hardware those run on with friends.
What stops you?

Mike