Re: [libreplanet-discuss] review respect of code of conduct on Mancheste

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] review respect of code of conduct on Manchester FAQ
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:43:18 -0500

El 25/08/12 09:23, Thomas Harding escribió:
On 24/08/2012 22:01, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
El 24/08/12 14:45, Thomas Harding escribió:
On 24/08/2012 17:32, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
Please read  this:

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About

LibrePlanet is an event organized by FSF. libreplanet.net is owned by
the FSF. The code of conduct at libreplanet.org is defined by the FSF.

One more time, /You wrong in your interpretation/, see below -- that time explicitly, I will not insist a third :)
[URI] : /Red/, /understood/ -> my way, ever, is Free as Freedom

[URI::Quote]
This is the FSF Support Group Website for LibrePlanet. It is a pilot project to investigate the tools and support a group needs to operate proactively and also co-ordinate public awareness campaigns.
[....]
Our prime function is to support existing groups in creating new ones. Ideally, we would like every member to start their own group. New groups are added to the group network forming group families. We recognize each group has unique needs and skills, so our goal is to provide a uniform operation framework that does not interfere with the group's unique requirements.
[....]
Our second function is to provide educational material for creating and operating a group. Research in this area is ongoing and depends on members providing insightful feedback.
[...]
Our third function is to provide member support through guidelines in conflict resolution, crisis management, and leadership.[...]
[/URI::Quote]

On /your/ post: I think even inside the FSF twelve employees[1] circle there are xxxions, contradictions and disagrees on one point or over, we have pleasant words on the net about /Free Software guru/ R. M. Stallman, himself laughing about that on a portrait with an old-time large hard disk plate. But this hopefully has nothing to do with a religious sect :)

On that post top, you would see in headers the word Subject, with for [topic] a second interesting word following [libreplanet-, meaning we can xxx] /about/ Free Sowtware, but more xxx] /on/.

I will never agree any constraint on what me nor anyone would do with our computers, including having proprietary software/os on her computer, even in my family:

In other words: please let anyone on her free will, simply help them your better to left their settlement /without falling yourself in another one, which will never be elsewhere than inside yourself [1]/.

[snip: how I do personnaly with others, how I'm impaired in using Free software]

I'm afraid the xxx-offending-word could be censored on that thread, so please replace....

I don't see how your post addresses my concerns but just as a side issue.

I thought we are all concerned here by (what) Free Software (is).

That post didn't addressed your concerns but your conduct on this list and your wrongs in reading, so I answered:

* firstly with humor (maybe I'd better to explain, as parallel, what I saw in Cambodia I worked in together with UN for 6 months in 1993 -- 20 years /after/ "Red Khmers" have left but were still active, among other war long term problems such as "Orange Agent" diseases)[2][3],

* secondly with samples on a hard and long way but non-authoritarian (help with Free Software until the person want to switch on),

* and last what are the (next ?) threats against Free Software /we have to [strike]fight[/strike] defeat/.

HTH,
TSFH

--------------
[1] only regarding *your post I quoted first*, your person have obviously nothing to do with that comment!

[2]
(a) This is politic. This is /true/ politic. Free Software /is/ politic (Greek::polis:= "the" city), (b) this /politic has obviously to do with computing/ as computing is for era(s) the main /means/ in economy, bank (fund exchange, account), plans, statistic, personal data (incl. property, official identity data -- and their privacy, notably regarding politic, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity, the four having nothing to do in especially in case of crisis times which could happen[d]), communication (incl. diplomacy -- simply see WikiLeaks affairs), ..., (c) Please never left politic turn into war, as diplomacy is far better even if not in a short term view (d) hopefully we have in France a strong law against that kind of files, despite the weak of means given to survey organism.

[3]
(a) what gives misreadings, from a valuable 19th century political theory to 20th century dictatorship states, massacres, disasters, displacement, genocide, Gulag, wars ..., which in fact has not disappeared totally. (b) what also gives abroad interventionism and legitimate governments destruction which allowed that to happen,
(c) if you don't find the parallel, this is your problem

Your post is very confusing to me.

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
Presidente
Asociación de Software Libre del Ecuador - ASLE
Av de la Prensa N58-219 y Cristóbal Vaca de Castro
Quito, Ecuador
(593)2-253 5534
(593)2-340 1517
(593)8-454 8078