Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Steam for Linux

From: Bianca Gibson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Steam for Linux
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:58:27 +1100

Hey Chris,
All are creative commons licensed - it's required to enter, it's just a matter of which creative commons license it is. That includes assets and code.

However, a substantial proportion of them depend on publicly available proprietary software.
All dependencies that are not publicly available must be released (with source) with the game, so that includes developers custom engines.

Bianca