Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why I consider cloud-dependent packages as non

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why I consider cloud-dependent packages as non-free software ?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:16:19 +0100

Dnia niedziela, 2 grudnia 2012 o 16:51:47 Alexey Eromenko napisał(a):
> What do you think about WordPress? Is it a free and good publishing
> platform?

Wordpress the software is a decent blogging engine. Wordpress.com the
hosting - not really sure.

If you're up for one article, then - as pointed out earlier in the
thread - the Wiki is your best bet. If you want to start a blog,l
wordpress.com might be interesting, but I'd look for alternatives (and
be wary of corporate-owned ones, i.e. Blogger is Google-owned).

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania