Re: [libreplanet-discuss] My Analysis of Multimedia Codecs supported by

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] My Analysis of Multimedia Codecs supported by various portable MP3 & Vorbis players, including smart-phones
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 18:11:12 -0700

We absolutely refuse to organize to co-own the hardware for our mutual
benefit, and so must always put ourselves at risk of those who *do*
own the hardware.

We will forever cower and beg and cry and plead those property owners
until we, the users are finally willing to accept the risks of
ownership.

Even the sites you currently consider acceptable have nothing keeping
them from turning sour once they scale in size.

Google specifically told us they would not be evil and yet, of course, they are.

Once we finally awake from our slumber we will organize to co-own the
physical assets needed not only for all our computing needs, but also
for all our food and health-care and transport and every good and
service we want.

But until then we will grovel before those who organized to own the
farms and factories and hospitals and trains and oil-fields and
refineries, etc. that we rely upon.