Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Digital Literacy

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Digital Literacy
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:25:54 +0100

Dnia poniedziałek, 28 stycznia 2013 o 14:20:56 Joel Kahn napisał(a):
> Here's an article that definitely deserves to go viral:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/10/opinion/rushkoff-code-writing/
>
> It should be good for starting lots of interdisciplinary
> discussions about software freedom, the future development
> of technology, &c, &c. I think it ought to be read in
> conjunction with an earlier piece along the same lines:
>
> http://www.salon.com/2006/09/14/basic_2/

Interesting, thanks!

We had a workshop here in Poland in a broader theme of defending
subjectivity (i.e. not being treated as an object, asset, datapoint)
in the digital era. You might find that an interesting read too:
http://rys.io/en/93  |  http://rys.io/en/93.txt

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania