[libreplanet-discuss] SourceContribute: a blog listing free software con

From: Rudolf
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] SourceContribute: a blog listing free software contributions made by organizations
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 03:46:50 -0500

I registered a domain name, set up the blog on wordpress.com and now I'm starting to fill out some basic content. The first thing I want to get done are two pages: one for developers and another for decision makers in organizations.

If anyone has suggestions on how to convince a decision maker, manager, CEO, etc. to allow source code contributions or to convince them to donate to a project, let me know, because to me it's the whole purpose of this enterprise ;p

Also, if you or anyone else you know is part of a company or organization that has contributed to free software, let me know so I can write a blog post about them! I'll post a link when there's some content up.

Thanks,
-rudolf olah