Re: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet at my College

From: Kẏra
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet at my College
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 00:51:47 -0500

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the delayed response. We handed you USB drives with internet
shortcuts on them. This way, we could pack more software and avoid keeping the
most up-to-date packages and
having to bundle source code which would have been confusing. I'll attach a zip
of the contents.

We were successful mainly because we had the support of IT, but there's no
reason why this couldn't be just as (or more effective) using grassroots
tactics!

Best,
Kyra