[libreplanet-discuss] DRM in HTML5

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] DRM in HTML5
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:03:50 +0100

Hello,

I have gotten news that DRM is going to make it into HTML5. Anybody
can confirm it?

If that's true, maybe we should create some commotion around the topic
- some joint open letter of organisations and people on this list, for
starters?

I can't actually believe that W3C is considering it, but that's the
news I got.

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania