Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] Help us share our new inf

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] Help us share our new infographic
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:37:40 +0200

Le 12/04/2013 21:07, Kẏra a écrit :
On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 14:25 -0400, libby@fsf.org wrote:
Hi Community Team!

We just launched a brand new infographic called "Close Windows, Open
Doors", which makes the case against Windows 8 "(and FOR free software).

Help us spread it around!

Here's the page: http://www.fsf.org/windows8/

Adding LibrePlanet to the discussion!

Done an alternative version -- a very little change (door as an emergency exit, reversed as in comics [fr: bandes dessinées] "dynamic" "reading").

http://thomas-harding.name/tom/graphics/upgradefromwindows8/

web-friendly svg and pdf outputs provided too...

Note : Inkscape rendering changes version to version, also you need for fonts in your ~/.fonts directory. Downloaded zips of the needed ones from "The league of moveable type" but unsure I forgotten one from the original svg source reading...

Best Regards,
TSFH