[libreplanet-discuss] April members will be at LibrePlanet

From: Frederic Couchet
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] April members will be at LibrePlanet
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:20:49 +0100

Hello,

April <http://www.april.org/en> is the main French free software
advocacy association. Some April members will attend the LibrePlanet
event (at least 4 members). Lionel Allorge, presidenf of April, and I
will give a talk "Free software activism: a European perspective and
experience".

We will be arriving on Wednesday 19th evening and we will be leaving on
Tuesday 25th. We are looking forward to meeting free software hackers,
activists… at LibrePlanet :)

Fred.