Re: [libreplanet-discuss] "Internet of Broken Things" on reddit.com is a

From: Cardoza, Michael
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] "Internet of Broken Things" on reddit.com is a distraction
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 22:38:09 -0400

I suppose your right about education. it can be frustrating that this is all we can do at times. I suppose educate and hope that the internet of things is implemented so bad it's a horrible failure. I am sure however that they will keep trying until they get things to catch on. But this is quickly becoming no longer a question of if you can use your computer in freedom. It's becoming if you can use anything in freedom.