Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:25:20 -0300

On 2015-03-11 11:05, aurelien@hackers.camp wrote:
aurelien@hackers.camp (Aurélien DESBRIÈRES) writes:

Ali Abdul Ghani <blade.vp2020@gmail.com> writes:

hay
Gitorious is dead - acquired by GitLab
https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/
I wonte make fork from GitLab to making it GPL. v3
Can you support me?

Hi Ali, Alimiracle

We are bringing your wish to reality.

gitbull.org will be this place the server will be available in hours.

Make this place free as in freedom.

Ping me on IRC for your ssh access code.

Regards

Hi LibrePlanet Hackers!

So as promise to Alimiracle, gitbull.org is born.

Alimiracle I have give you the ssh access code as you can see the server
works now.

For thus who want to join this freedom action you can join us at
#gitbull on irc freenode.

For thus who want to bring their idea of projects to this action
... just ping

Have fun & be free!
Great news!

I'm developer and I'd like to help.