Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:24:10 -0700

I don't think GitBull is saying they are writing a "no revenue allowed
ever" policy. They are just saying that at this time they are not
looking for donations.

Obviously, we have to address the economics of software freedom in the
big picture. I'm working on that with Snowdrift.coop — still pushing
toward getting operational.

Cheers,
Aaron