Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software develop

From: Miles Fidelman
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software development platforms?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:57:30 -0400

streondj@gmail.com wrote:

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 03:07:38AM +0100, rysiek wrote:

    Hi there, the Gitlab/Gitorius situation rekindled my interest in
    what I would call the "next step" in software development
    management -- a truly decentralised/federated platform. Next step
    would be to have a truly decentralized solution, a bit like what
    Twister[1] does for microblogging. Anybody heard of anything like
    that? Anybody doing work in that direction? Any projects I should
look into?

Well, there used to be this thing called USENET (NNTP).

Miles Fidelman