Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The FSF Allows No Derivatives,

From: Bryan Baldwin
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The FSF Allows No Derivatives,
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:10:47 +1200

We have enough problems with people misrepresenting other people, especially Mr. Stallman.

Which #%&*ng essay are you gagging to translate? Maybe if you offered to do it, FSF would say yes.

Cultural freedom has a massive sandbox and it can leave works of opinion the hell alone. There's way more important work to do than worry about frivolities and feckless pagentry.