Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 09:51:44 -0700

I agree with you Will. There is no justification for "the law gives me a
choice, therefore, respect my choice." No. I am perfectly free (legally
and morally) to think whatever about someone's choices. And when
someone's choices are harmful to the world, we can and should attack
those choices.

Proprietary software developers do not *deserve* the choice to be
proprietary. Proprietary software ought not exist.

--
Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop