Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Community project to free programming language

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Community project to free programming language packager
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:57:51 -0700

in fact we hav two possible solutions to stay FSDG-compliant are:

1. Remove those package managers. It comes at a great convenience
loss, and will make installing some software much harder (as you
usually install the dependencies
through the package manager).

2. Create a separate repository. In this case, I hope you have the
manpower to mirror all the free packages and remove only the non-free
ones, else you'll
land in a situation similar to 1. You'll also need a pretty Web
interface in order to attract users.

--
Think not of them, thou hast thy music too