Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Bull Codes - Community coding is dead.

From: Adam Bolte
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Bull Codes - Community coding is dead.
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:53:15 +1000

On 18/08/15 19:40, aurelien wrote:
Because of many reasons, from difficulty to bring improvement, fusion of
type of service to a type of technology, to lack of activity, bull.codes
is dead.

Sorry for thus who have used Bull Codes, we hope you will find a free
repo hosting service able to respond to your wishes.

That's a real shame. I had started using it for all my little projects since gitorious.org announced it was shutting down, so am quite sad to see it go.

I do wish we had some noticed before it was taken offline so I could check I had a copy of the latest commits for everything.

In any case, thanks for your effort in keeping it running over the last few months.

-Adam